Manager Environmental Services
Come work as an EVS Manager at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities of advancement.
The incumbent's primary job responsibility is to assist in the management of an assigned account or multiple small accounts under the direction and guidance of the Account Manager.
Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing and enforcing work standards in conjunction with the Account Manager, monitoring overall inventory/equipment usage, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation/training of Account Staff, customer relations, and special project work as requested.
The purpose of this role is to prepare the incumbent to assume the operational duties of an account through hands-on training and managerial experience under the direction of an experienced Account Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Participate in staff selection process. Interview candidates as needed. Schedule days off, holidays and vacations, ensuring that the account's needs are met in accordance with hours and position control.
- Assign personnel to established work areas or project duties.
- Conducts quality assurance checks and manages materials inventory as well as general use of equipment.
- Ensure that staff receives proper orientation, initial training, and ongoing education.
- Provide individual guidance and motivation to staff to enable each one to perform to his/her fullest potential.
- Discipline associates when necessary according to progressive disciplinary guidelines.
- Prepare associate disciplinary and variance reports and conduct follow-up investigation as needed, reporting findings to Account Manager. Prepare disciplinary action notices and conduct follow-up as required. Conduct disciplinary meetings with associates with guidance from Account Manager.
- Maintain an environment that is in sanitary, attractive and orderly condition.
- Demonstrate and promote Xanitos' culture, values, and management philosophy.
- Demonstrate quality leadership in meeting performance plans.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School diploma required. College degree or equivalent work experience preferred. Must have one to three years of managerial/supervisory experience in a service-related field with high customer/client contact.
- Flexibility to work some differing shifts
- Ability to travel to different accounts
- Reliable transportation
- Strong service/quality attitude
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proficient in the use of Windows based office software