Terms and Conditions
Welcome. Please read these terms carefully before using our website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Term of Use agreement ("the "Agreement") specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Xanitos’ website www.xanitos.com (the "Website") and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Website. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Xanitos upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.xanitos.com. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of Xanitos or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Website is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Website. This content of this Website including text, graphics, and icons therein is copyrighted and protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws in your use of this Website.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 16.
- Trademarks. Xanitos, XanApps, XanCheck, XanStaff, XanFin, XRO, XanU, and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Xanitos. Other product and company names mentioned on this Website may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Website Use. Xanitos grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The copyrighted materials are made available to you solely for your personal use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring Xanitos’ services. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the copyrighted materials. The use of this website is at the discretion of Xanitos and Xanitos may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Links To Other Websites. Links may be established between this Website and one or more websites operated or content provided by third parties. Xanitos has no control over any such other websites or the contents therein and neither Xanitos nor its licensors will have any liability arising out of or related to such websites or their content. The existence of any such links does not constitute an endorsement by Xanitos or its licensors of such websites, the contents of the websites or the operators of the websites. By visiting a linked website from a Xanitos website, you acknowledge that Xanitos is providing these links to you only as a convenience. External sites are governed by their own terms and policies and are not governed by Xanitos terms and policies.
- Appropriate Use. You agree to abide by the laws of your jurisdiction and any jurisdiction with which you communicate. All users will not post content which is unsuitable or of a non-business nature including, but not limited to, profane, obscene, threatening, defamatory or demeaning statements. You are solely responsible for backing-up all data that you input onto the site.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Xanitos and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Website.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. XANITOS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL XANITOS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Xanitos or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of Xanitos to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Xanitos must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Xanitos.
- Termination. Xanitos may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Website shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.